Accessibility Statement for WCAG 2.0 “AA” Standard
San Carlos Apartment Homes is committed to making our website accessible to everyone. Our community website has been developed and tested, going through a rigorous quality assurance process to ensure Web Content Accessibility Guidelines AKA WCAG 2.0 “AA” Standard has been met overall.
When using our website, you may see links to third party sites.
- Social sites
- Multifamily Software sites
- Other blog sites
- Embedded iFrames
We have no control over these third party sites nor do we have the ability to fix any accessibility issues happening on these third party websites. If you do find any problems with any third party sites please still reach out to us and we will pass along your message to try to have them fix on their website. You can also contact the third party website directly to ensure your requests get directly to them, so they can take care of the problem in a timely manner.
Overview of Web Accessibility Implementations for WCAG 2.0 “AA” Standard
- Captions live – Captions for all live media
- Audio descriptions for all video content
- Orientation of web content not restricted to portrait or landscape
- Identity Input Purpose – Autocomplete
- Contrast Min – Contrast ratio of 4.5:1
- Resize text – 200% Readable
- Images of text – Readable
- Headings and Labels – No duplicates
- Visible Focus and more!
If you find any web accessibility problems, please reach out immediately at (877) 309-7363 so we can fix any accessibility issues right away.